Повишаване на административен капацитет и информираност
Publicon OOD together with European Labour Institute (ELI) has been selected as one of the trainings provider within the project BG04-04-05 "Training and educational activities to improve the administration capacity in terms of EE measures and RES", funded by the Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate, EEA grants and the bulgarian Ministry of Energy.
The educational activities will be conducted in the three selected regions in North-Western Bulgaria (Vraza, Montana and Vidin). The main project objective is to increase the administrative capacity of the state and municipal authorities and institutions and to raise awareness for energy efficiency.
The main activities include:
- Developing and designing a training program, after conducting a study regarding the status quo of the EE knowledge in the 33 municipalities in Vraza, Montana and Vidin;
- Preparing of tailor-made lecture materials, presentations, exercises, case studies and best practice examples
- Organazing logistics and administration;
- Drafting and disseminating of leaflets and folders to the relevant stakeholders nationwide;
- Providing educational courses in the three districts each four day long, 8 hours a day on the following topics:
- Energy management in buildings
- Energy standards (ISO 50001, etc.)
- Elaboration of Action plans in compliance with the national legislation and the respective EU Directives
- Energy Performance Contracting
- Legislation in the field of Energy Efficiency and Energy from Renewable Sources
- Best practices on EE measures in buildings
- Case studies solutions
- Analyzing the training results and reporting
- Preparing a toolkit for self-training and distributing it to the 33 municipalities from the program and additional ten, to serve as learning tool.
- Evaluating the self-training
- Uploading of all training materials for online access
- Distributing of certificates
- Raising EE and RES awareness through an informational campaign